Friday, November 25, 2016

Batman Baby Shower Invitation

"HOLY BABY BATMAN!" 
SUPER BISHOP IS DUE SOON!






Recently, I had the pleasure of designing a Batman theme baby shower. My client contacted me with her ideas, and we starting planning. Primarily, I wanted to gain a better understanding of which Batman my client preferred. Because... let's be honest, there are several styles of Batman to choose from. Here's a complete list of Batman Movies.

Needless to say she was a true fan and, loves EVERYTHING Batman. After brainstorming, I realized that I had to look beyond Batman and dig deeper. I continued to dig, until... I stumbled across... Bruce Wayne, and there it was! It was decided that the design would be based on the Billionaire himself,  Bruce Wayne!

After narrowing down the details of the design, the next process was the custom invitations. From a designers perspective, I knew I had to think like the fictional character Bruce Wayne... a BILLIONAIRE. Therefore, it was mandatory the the invitations made a BIG statement.

The invitation process was NOT easy. Each invitation was place in  custom, hand crafted boxes.. yep these boxes are hand-made! But wait, theres more!












The Gotham Times Newspapers... I mean, the invitations, were rolled and secured with a rubber band to give guest the actual effect of reading a newspaper. Oh, and of course I added real newspaper shreds as filler.

TIP: I attached about 3 extra pieces of paper to the invite to make the invitation feel more like a roll of newspaper.

Each invitation included a Batman mask. Needless to say, the mask was a big hit with the guests!









Finally, I added a gold Batarang to each box, and WHACK... invitations were ready to ship out! 















Stay tuned for the venue design process!

15 comments:

  1. Hi I wanted to know where you purchased your mask from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I order the mask wholesale.. you might want to try eBay

      Delete
  2. How can I go about making these for my wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you purchase the batarang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also looked online for the batarang couldn't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I get these printed up at?Invites

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need 160 invitations just like this ones how much would you charge me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi visit us online at www.Birthdaysugar.net or send us email at birthdaysugar@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. Such a cute Batman Baby Shower Invitation it is! I loved taking a look at these photos. My sister is also expecting a baby and I think that it would be so much fun to host a superhero themed baby shower as she is expecting a boy. Would need to book one of the rental San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete